Welcome to the NTU International Mentorship Program!
Congratulations on taking your first step in this Program.
You can complete your application in the following steps:
1. Create a username and password to log in to the application and check on the status of it.
2. Review the terms and conditions.
3. Create an online profile and complete the application questions.
4. Upload all required documents includes:
Online Application Form
Head-shot Photo (360x480 pixel)
Photocopy of Personal Information Page of Passport
Photocopy of Student ID Card of NTU if applicable
Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) if applicable
Official Transcript in English ( - 2022 Fall Semester; Please apply to your home university.)
Curriculum Vitae (in English or/and Chinese; limited to two A4 pages per version)
Motivation Letter (in English or/and Chinese; limited to two A4 pages per version)
Other Supplementary Documents (vary from different job vacancy)
5. Review your profile information and update it if necessary.
6. Submit your application.
7. You can revise the profile any time before the application deadline.